Two or Three Months in Review!
God is growing this astonishing 9 month old church called Northgate. Here's a peek at what's happened these past few months in the church:
- In April, hundreds of Northgaters bravely participated in three weeks of prayer and fasting during the “Awakening” series, increasing the spiritual temperature of our church.
- To our surprise, we packed out our epic Ash Wednesday and Good Friday services (even pulling out the bleachers one time). Unheard of in most churches!
- In late April and early May, Northgaters gave over 780 hours of their time to some 50 outside community organizations through the “Love Thy Neighbor” initiative. Way to go!
- We launched an innovative pastoral care initiative called CARE. Through one of the CARE ministries, every family in our church family receives a monthly phone call from a caring, prayerful volunteer.
- Multiple brand new families join us every Sunday, and are staying.
- 357 infant and elementary kids attended KIDNECTION and almost 100 middle and high school students were a part of our Wednesday night ministry. A staggering 116 Northgaters volunteered for kids and youth programs.
- Every Sunday 700+ men, women, and children gather together for worship and KIDNECTION (a growth rate of 62% in just 9 months).
- Northgaters have been courageous and consistent in their financial giving, meeting the needs of our expanding budget!
- On Mother’s Day, Northgaters sponsored 18 children at our Ethiopian partner church, bringing our church’s total to 86 sponsored-children.
Wow! This is REALLY humbling. . . Thank you SO much, Northgaters! God is AMAZING!