New Year's Update
Serve the LORD with gladness; come before his presence with singing. Know that the LORD, he is God; it is he who has made us, and not we ourselves. Psalm 100:2-3 What a year at Northgate Church—2011!
- In December, nearly 800 people walked through our doors in a given week… 70% growth in 17 months!
- Almost 1,100 people attended our spectacular Christmas Eve experiences! Thanks for your help and for inviting your friends and family.
- 105 people made first time commitments to Christ! And, three more since New Year’s Day.
- We ended our fiscal year $14-15,000 in the black, thanks to the staff’s responsible budgeting and your generous support.
- Northgaters made financial commitments of $470,000 last year. You committed $658,000 for 2012. Wow! That’s a 40% increase! Unthinkable.
What’s up with building? LOTS.
- On January 1, we announced that Northgate’s Board of Directors sent a letter of intent for the purchase of land from the city of Ramsey across the street from the Ramsey City Hall and an 800 car public parking ramp—a few blocks from PACT Charter School. To watch our January 1 announcement online and to see drawings, go to http://www.ngatechurch.org/#/connect/messages-online and click "January 1".
- We began active negotiations this week with the city and hope to sign a formal purchase agreement in the next few months. If not, we have some other really good options, as well.
- Also, the Board of Directors has authorized us to go forward with a building project that will include a fund drive for land and a building which culminates this spring. If you have any questions, concerns, or different ideas, please let me know. I want to hear from you.
How can I plug into Northgate this winter?
Just go to our website and you’ll see! Look for information on the Alpha Course, the Marriage Course, a date night, a men’s retreat, and more!
God is doing so many IMPOSSIBLE things here at Northgate. It’s such a joy to be a part of God’s kingdom work and watch Jesus build his church in every way. Thanks for being a part of Northgate. Here’s to a great 2012!
Northgate Church is passionate about helping people become who God purposed them to be.