Pastor Steve’s Top 6 Things to Do this Christmas Season!
1. TURN YOUR LIFE UPSIDE DOWN Christ coming into the world is a BIG deal and a game-changer. INVITE your family, friends and neighbors to experience this celebration. Services are identical and a nursery is provided.
Christmas@Northgate is on December 23 @ 4 pm and December 24 @ 2 and 4 pm.
2. CELEBRATE 2012
- Attendance is up 10%.
- Over a dozen additional people said YES to Christ in the past three months.
- DUE NORTH attendance is up 25%.
- 250 adults are engaged in Gateways and small groups.
- New families join us every week.
3. PARTICIPATE IN CHRISTMAS GIVING
Northgate has a DECEMBER GOAL of raising $70,000 for fulfilling the 2012 operating budget. Your pledge and/or special YEAR END GIFT will help reach that goal and ensure that we continue to “bless the socks off” kids, youth and adults in our community without fail! Don’t let snowstorms or travel distract you from these important actions!
4. “RING” IN THE NEW YEAR
January 6, we’ll kick off a new message series, The Vow. Wedding vows are more than a declaration of love—they hold the keys to a lasting, happy marriage. Whether you hope to get married someday, or you've already tied the knot, discover what these words can mean for the future of your relationship.
5. ANTICIPATE THE NEW BUILDING
- raised $1.6 million in three-year commitments to date
- purchased and closed on land at the corner of Peridot and Sunwood on 12/14
- breaking ground in April 2013 with completion in late fall
6. JOIN A GATEWAY
Meet other Northgaters and grow in your faith. Gateways are mid-size gatherings of 15 to 30 people that meet in homes for food, friendship, teaching, worship, prayer, and just plain old fun. This winter, there are Gateways for 20 something’s, men, ladies, couples, seniors, and everyone else. For more info, go to our website.
Sleep in on Sundays, December 23 and 30…no morning services!
BIG things are happening at Northgate. 2013 will be our best year yet. It’s a privilege to partner with you. THANK YOU!