WHAT A SIX MONTHS!
Northgate Church has experienced an exciting six months since we moved into our new facility in December. Thank you for your faithfulness and partnership in the Gospel. Northgaters are making a difference in countless lives throughout the community.
· Christmas attendance was 1850 and Easter weekend attendance was 2165, an increase of 27% over last year!
· Over 200 people have said “YES” to Christ in our new facility since December!
· Weekend attendance continues to climb! We’re up 36% in the past six months with an average of 1074 each Saturday/Sunday. Compare that average to 789 in 2013, 639 in 2012, 568 in 2011, and 515 in 2010.
· As we move into the summer weekends, attendance is about double of what we experienced at PACT Charter School.
SHARING OUR BUILDING:
· PACT Charter School is thrilled to be able to use the building for band and choir concerts.
· Northern Starz experienced two exceptional theater weekends in the facility.
· Northgate hosted our first wedding and memorial services in the auditorium.
REFINANCING AND PLEDGE RESULTS:
· The mortgage was successfully refinanced with Village Bank a few weeks ago, lowering our interest rate from 7% to 5%, for a savings of $133 per day in interest.
· 2/3 of the building commitments have been fulfilled as of May 31, which is right on schedule.
· The goal is to finish the final year of our Not to Us campaign strong, with every dollar going to pay down the loan balance. If you haven't made a building commitment, you're welcome to do so! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Thank you for your partnership in the Gospel! God is a faithful God and Northgaters are incredible people. Its a privilege to join God in what he’s doing.
Now unto him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21