After hearing the message, here are some questions you may want to think about:
- What are some ways and or reasons you fear death?
Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might break the power of him who holds the power of death that is, the devil and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death. Hebrews 2:14-15
According to this scripture, Jesus has made a way for us to be with him for eternity through His death on the cross.
- Does this change your views or how you feel about death?
- If so, how? How might you live differently if you did not fear death?
- How might freedom from the fear of death change the way you live?
Six Feet Under
We have increased our life spans, eradicated many sicknesses and diseases, and yet the chance you'll be "Six Feet Under" hovers right at 100%! Death is a certainty of life, yet many people do everything they can to ignore its reality. As followers of Jesus Christ we cannot ignore it because the Gospel message includes what happens after we die. In this two part series we will all learn to face the reality of death; and our fear of the end will be replaced with hope for the future!
- 1.Freedom From the Fear Of Death
- 2.Face Death